Vladimir Kudrya Creative Center
Moscow International Flute Academy
III International Music Competition
“The art of winning”
December 12 — 25, 2020
Location ― Online
- Application deadline – December 11, 2020.
- The results will be published on December 26 on the competition website: goodwin-art.online/en/home
- Electronic versions of the diplomas will be published on the website on December 26, 2020.
- The competition is open to: students of music schools, art schools, institutions of further education, creative activity centres for children, private schools, students of secondary and higher special educational institutions, as well as professional groups and performers.
- Wind and percussion instruments
- Folk instruments
- Solo performance;
- Student ensembles (may include other instruments)
- Teacher-student ensembles (may include other instruments)
- Academic vocal
- Pop vocal
- Folk vocal
- Block flute
- French horn
- Percussion instruments
- Button accordion
In each nomination* the following age groups:
- Group A: 4 – 6 years old
- Group B: 7 – 9 years old
- Group C: 10 – 12 years
- Group D: 13 – 15 years
- Group E: 16 – 18 years old **
- Group F: students and graduates of music schools and colleges – up to 15 minutes of performance
- Group G: students and graduates of universities (academy-level, without age restrictions)
- Group H: students of private music studios and amateur musicians (without age restrictions; indicate how many years you play on the instrument in application form)
*(Age group in Ensemble nomination is determined by the age of the oldest member)
**(Students of vocational music schools and colleges are not allowed to enter this category)
Competition program and video requirements:
- Soloists and ensembles in all categories should perform a maximum of 3 pieces of different styles with the total length of 20 minutes max;
- Reading from sheet music is allowed;
- Videos should be uploaded by competitors to Youtube;
- Each piece should be made without cutting and editing. Allowed to pause in the recording between works;
- Any additional sound or video editing is not allowed;
- You can record each video in different halls, as well as videos in which performers are in different rooms;
- The performer’s hands, instrument and face should remain in the video frame throughout the entire recording duration
- A link to the recording should be attached to your application (Application Form can be filled at our website goodwin-art.online/en/home)
- In the caption to the video, specify the hashtag #GoodWinArt (case-sensitive!).
The jury is formed by the organizing Committee of the competition from well-known professional musicians, teachers of leading institutions of higher vocational education. The current jury will be posted on the competition website on December 1, 2020.
The judges’ votes will be strictly confidential, and will not be shared nor published, decisions are final and cannot be changed. In case of a dispute, the decision is made by the head judge of the jury.
- Professional performance of pieces, taking into account the age specifics of performers
- Musicality, artistry, sense of rhythm
- Technical skill
- Complexity of the musical composition
Grand Prix (one in each nomination):
- Diploma of the Grand Prix winner
- The monetary award in the amount of 10,000 rubles
Each specialty is awarded:
- Laureate of I, II and III degrees
- Diploma winner
- Participant of competition
- Honorary diplomas, certificates, including for teachers and concertmasters
The winners of the competition can perform in the Concert programs of the creative Center.
A prize of 10,000 rubles is awarded to first-degree winners of all age groups within each nomination.
Allowed: duplicate awards in each category and age group, except for the Grand Prix. In addition to participants, heads of creative groups and concertmasters are also awarded.
The jury is entitled to:
- Decide not to award certain prizes.
- Divide prizes between participants
- Give special diplomas and prizes to teachers of participants
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to publish on the websites of the competition any materials sent to the Organizing Committee by the participants.
The Organizing Committee has the right to use and distribute (without paying the participants’ fees) video, printed products and other products produced during the preparation of the events of the competition and its results.
All age categories – EUR 28.
All age categories (up to 3 people) – EUR 30
Above 3 people – plus EUR 7 for each ensemble member.
Orchestra/choir (10+ people) – EUR 70
Attention! Diplomas and certificates are sent in electronic form with a seal and signatures.
If the performer refuses to participate in the competition for any reason, the entry fee is not refunded.
You can fill the Application Form at our website: goodwin-art.online
Please fill in all fields attentively. The data from your application will be used to prepare diplomas.
ООО «Творческий центр Владимира Кудри»
Код ОКАТО 45286590000
Номер счета получателя платежа 40702810938180136031
В ПАО «Сбербанк России» г. Москва
Be sure to include a comment to the payment: GoodWin Art
Good luck on the competition!
Sincerely, the organizing committee of the competition “GoodWin Art”!